- By:Super User
- Hits: 804
If we had the resources to make life better for our children, we should seek to realize our dreams for them. A poor life can lead to desolation, hoplessness, crime, loss of culture, loss of identity, and in many cases, suicide.
- Noah Chapman, Kitchenuhmaykoosib Inninuwug
Support the Solutions — Donate
Making donations are one of the most effective ways to help First Nation children and youth in northwestern Ontario.
Financial support provides flexibility in meeting needs and allows the Partnership to buy locally and control shipping costs, which can be up to $4.00 a pound in the remote north.
To donate to Mamow Sha-way-gi-kay-win
Go to Canada Helps:
How will financial support be used?
- Projects supporting youth
- North South Partnership to designate
- General administration expenses
- Traveling and shipping expenses
To learn more about the needs and projects of the communities, visit the following pages:
- Basics for Daily life
- Youth and Children — Giving them hope
- Housing and Infrastructure —Building a better future
- Healing and Treatment — Developing healthy communities from within
Can I donate to a specific purpose?
Look to our Canada Helps page for a listing of current fundraising activities.